Something About Me
As Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Certified Professional Recovery Coach (CPRC), my role is to listen to your needs and understand them. I will help you explore your passion in helping you to executive positive and purposeful execution of that passion towards professional and personally journey for success.
You may be looking to explore your passion, for inspiration, for emotional support, for a structured plan on transforming an aspect of your life, or for someone whom you can bounce ideas off and simply share your life challenges with. Life coaching is a customized and powerful partnership between Coach and Client in creating a passion driven strategy toward successful execution.
No matter how strong or how vulnerable we are, all humans need support! The power of having a confidant—someone to support you, someone to remind you that YOU are an amazing individual with a BIG life ahead!
A Final Note About Me
I am a person who craves change and evolution. Desires and goals can change in life. Just because you achieve one goal doesn’t mean that more are not allowed to follow. I believe that when we achieve a goal, we will always, consciously or subconsciously, start working on the next one. This is what keeps our minds sharp and motivated. It is the essence of the human spirit.
The human experience is a mixture of calculation and randomness. All of our experiences are what make us human and whole. I have learned from my life lessons and I continue to grow. My desire is to encourage you to develop into your best self and be the catalyst to empower you for personal growth. I want to help you find your direction to achieve the happy and healthy future you deserve. We have one life on this earth. We can’t control the random events we experience, but we can control how we handle them. We can calculate what we want, and every day take steps in that direction.
My life experiences and lesson have been many over the years. Managing through the loss of two children, relationships, domestic abuse and other traumas has provided me with a spiritual foundation that allows me to use these lived experiences and lesson as a benefit to my clients. Also, these lived experiences have help to drive me towards passion driven professional and personal success.
Passion executed client-focused Life/Recovery coaching experiences, which allows clients to take a positive and purposeful journey towards professional and personal success.
SMWalker Coaching is committed to providing high quality life coaching, to enable any client to reach a better and more fulfilled level of life. In doing this SMWalker Coaching is committed in particular to the following:
- To develop a collaborative process, custom-made to suit the specific needs of each individual client
- To follow a totally ethical process addressing the needs of the whole person
- To establish an interactive relationship between coach and client, based on the full commitment of both parties
- To operate on the foundation that all clients are creative and resourceful with the ability and the potential to express and define their own solutions
- To establish a partnership which challenges clients to recognize and build on their strengths, explore their current reality, passion, and find positive techniques explore their passion in order to make changes and move forward
- To be an instrument in helping every client to develop a fresh perspective on each situation they are facing supporting them to explore a range of options
- To maintain the highest level of integrity and unbiased opinion on every client, regardless of their gender, ethnic, social or religious background.